Covid test scam

Mine have never arrived. And I’ve waited the requisite time. What a load of BS.
Thanks for nothing Wyze.
You have fulfilled my lowest expectation of you.

1 Like

It is unfortunate that Wyze has gone into the “covid” business. I found it disconcerting when they first started selling masks and thermometers, then later the test kits. At first glance it seems altruistic but there is also a hint of wanting to make a quick buck as they do with each new product introduced. I may be misreading Wyze on this and hope I am. Perhaps they are selling these at near cost, but if they don’t ship them out in a timely fashion then motive is mostly irrelevant.

1 Like

I ordered 2 boxes right when the email came out saying they were available, I think it was December 31st. The problem is that a few days later I got a tracking number, but when tracking on the Wyze order page, it still just says, “Ready to Go” and apparently never left the warehouse.

I wonder if they all went to the gov for a huge profit.
Bet there is some issues legally with a bait and switch if this is what happened.

They need to communicate what the issue is, mine as well is in shipping, apparently.

I had ordered 3 kits on 12/30. Received a notice they were shipping on 1/6 with a included tracking number, and still nothing. Just “Ready to Go”
I’ll give them to the end of the month and then contact PayPal.

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/4414698082587

On December 30th I was hopeful.
On January 26th I’m frustrated.

Wyze should just stick with products they can control the supply chain of.

Credit card dispute filed after support told me there is nothing that could be done.

Despite wyze claims my test still did not ship yesterday. Order January 2nd still no test shipped.

FYI I know multiple people who ordered from iHealth directly and all of them had their test shipped within a few days, this was this month as well. People who ordered test directly from ihealth long after me have already gotten their test. The issue us clearly with Wyze.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I ordered mine on Jan 1st. still hasn’t shipped, yet a label was printed 27 days ago.

Order Date: December 30, 2021 - Status in packing. (Still)
I wonder how many were ordered, hundreds, thousands???
Where are the funds for these orders? One of these companies has them.

Ordered vid tests 12/30/21.
I got them today (1/27) in the mail. I, too, saw the ‘ready to go’ when tracked for a long time and was getting frustrated.

The package received today actually had a different track # and the label was dated 1/21/22.
Some patience is needed as these are direct shipped from iHealth who supplies many customers.

Wyze tracking link is not updated and still shows ‘ready to go’, but they did deliver.

First clearly the issue is with Wyze as people who ordered directly from iHealth have had no issue with getting these test on a timely basis. Stop trying to pass the blame onto iHealth.

I got a refund!

I had opened a support case asking for a refund on non-shipped covid test kits (order placed Jan 2, USPS tracking number assigned, but never shipped)

I received an auto reply basically saying, sorry no refund.

I replied and told them I would be disputing the charge through my credit card. Indeed I started the dispute

Within a couple of hours, they replied and issued a refund. I have withdrawn my credit card dispute.

Give it a try. It worked for me.

Sadly didn’t work for me, dispute filed and bank issued preliminary refund immediately.

Here’s what I received from them

Francis (Wyze)
Jan 29, 2022, 5:21 PM PST

Hi Corby,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your patience. This is Francis from the Wyze Wizard team, and I’m here to assist you.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I see that you are losing interest in your order leads you to cancel the order. I have canceled your order # XXXXXXX. You will receive a full refund to your credit card, but it may take up to 5 business days for that refund to show up on your credit card account.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. We’ll be here to help you.

Best regards,

Wyze has got to stop pairing with 3rd party sellers. This has been a disaster for them. Why do it?

I just got my 2 test in.

I just wanted honesty, when I first went on to inquire about the shipping delay in the chat system it blamed the delay on packing and shipping just being behind.
I even got a request to leave a product review, I did and got a notice from Wyze that it was pulled because I had not actually received the product. I would argue that long shipping delays should be part of the review. Anyway good luck guys

same here

The thing is wyze has been offering covid supplies at reasonable prices but have been terrible at delivering. When I ordered masks they forgot my order and I had to call them to get them to realize it was forgotten. Now I order test kits and it takes so long that the free government tests will likely beat them.

Received my government test kits already.