Couple late night Canid visits

There have been a couple of visitors from the canid family through my driveway this week.

The first video is a fox. The second is a coyote (that’s my best guess anyway).

Here is a still from the video. This is what leads me to think it’s a Wile E.

3 Likes

I wonder what the panic run was all about.

I was trying to figure that out. I only have one guess: he/she had a close call with a car on the road behind my house.

I checked the footage from a camera pointed into the front yard and it never slowed down as far as I could see it through the yard across the street.

1 Like

Okay. My first guess was a close call with a Dog or something, but I didn’t hear anything, so that seemed to mean it wasn’t that. It could’ve been chasing dinner, but it didn’t seem like that. A Car would make sense though.

1 Like

Fwiw, without having read the suggestions in comments, and watching at half-speed, I read it as ‘running away,’ not ‘after.’

Foxes are appealing. :fox_face:

1 Like

I agree. I went back and did not see any other critter either in front of or behind Flash.

1 Like

Nice doggies :fox_face: :dog:. Wile E. looks like he had no paws on the ground at one moment. Name it FLASH. :zap:

1 Like

I did. :smiling_face: See my last above comment.

:rofl: Ok, just cleaned my glasses.

1 Like

Meep! meep!

1 Like

Ah makes sense now! Roadrunners can go faster than 20FPS, so we didn’t see him, but were able to see the Coyotee chasing him! Good call!

1 Like

Hey, 'Slayer got a new circle-pic! I like! Looks like an arrowhead from afar… :arrow_right:

:+1:

Get some of these:

1 Like

Don’t be mean, Admiral. :grin:

Original

Magnified many times

Here’s the arrowhead’s dad :laughing:

1 Like

:clap:

How pretty is that! And a painting.

1 Like

And quite tasty… with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

1 Like

the silence of the lambs movie quotes GIF

2 Likes

Psst, guys. Cheese it!

Probably undercover the whole time!

:astonished:

3 Likes

Image of Cheese it, it's the cops.

1 Like