Could hear dogs barking through my baby’s cam

When you set it all up again don’t bother with sharing. It just adds a complication.
Both you and your husband can login to the same account.

That’s great but support should have responded and told her that.

I didn’t think of thst! Ok thanks!

Good morning Kim (I’m GMT -6).
So are you saying that the logs support had associated with your case are not actually your logs? Or are you saying that they were your logs, but somehow two additional accounts have access to your WYZE account and gear?

If the later of the two, without associating all of your devices to a brand new WYZE account (meaning completely different email address for your WYZE account), I suspect whoever has access to your existing account will continue to have access. I say that because clearly you didn’t give those people access in the first place, yet they currently have access.

What an odd and concerning situation. Like I said earlier, I know what I would do. With that said, my solution may not be the best solution for you and your husband.

The above from @angus.black is also a great idea if you do decide to go down the brand new account road. After all, if you can’t trust your husband with your WYZE account UN and PW, who in this world can you trust? :smile:

I think they associated the wrong log because my account is neither of the two . If it was my account, my email would have been at least one of the two emails.

1 Like

I don’t know what is included in the logs, but maybe @XuLi or @UserCustomerGwen can verify with you in private the camera names associated and wifi ssid associated with the linked log that they see to rule definitively that it’s wrong. Just a thought, don’t want to drag it out, but I’d want to rule out this thought for a better piece of mind for you:

1 Like

Well I’m glad that you don’t have two randos accessing your account and gear. With that said, I’m confused as to how WYZE would get the incorrect logs tied to your support case!

Let’s double check it:

from the log number, I can see your device’s MAC is: 2CAA8ED566**

Is that your device?

1 Like

This is in reference to your Wyze camera.
You can find the MAC address in the Wyze app. Open the camera settings and check Device Info.

3 Likes

Thank you! I was wondering! Good thing you are there! :smiley:

No it’s 2CAA8E96ECBF

hmm… I don’t think you provided log number correctly.

I would suggest that if you experience the issue again, submit a log, let me know the log number and when exactly the issue happened.

2 Likes

I am so sorry log is 92271

It was 9:42 am eastern time, January 4th
I sincerely apologize… my mistake
@XuLi

2 Likes

Haha, that should cut back on some of the confusion. :grin:

2 Likes

I hope so! :rofl:

God am I embarrassed…

1 Like

No worries… No need to be… We are all human… And in the confusion of being asked so many questions from so many people trying to help out, can easily understand how it all kinda blends all together trying to get to a resolution.

Hopefully with that updated information, Wyze can try to identify the issue and be able to correct it so that it limits the possibilities of it happening again to you or anyone else…

1 Like

Hi @XuLi!

Did you get a chance to look?

Thank you

Hi Kim,

In the entire day of 1/4/2021, nobody else had accessed your camera beside your email account from local LAN.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! That’s reassuring! So it probably was interference