Cordless vacuum shipping dates!

Just saying still not sold the 50k pre orders is that why shipping delays soooo long.
Seems a little questionable to me normally products sell out pre order this didn’t And Its Delayed!!
Has anyone thought this

The cordless Vacuum pre-orders are sold out. See the product page.

Lead times on receiving and processing imports that arrive via the ocean remain significantly higher than normal . “Preorder shipping estimates may be volatile as we navigate through congestion at the ports.”

Preorder Shipping Update #40 Week of 9/8/2021

2 Likes

Just looking to get a response with shipping time, Thought conspiracies may work, this is ridiculous the length of time. “To get out of a port” I could have drove there in my wyze car by now

It’s pandemic related, and will last for awhile yet. Maybe a couple years.

1 Like

So I’m to wait a couple of years for a vacuum cleaner lol

No, it’ll be along, but the situation will affect everyone all new products for a couple years I suspect.

1 Like

I actually have a friend who works at the shipping port in Oakland Ca. and he posts about it on facebook. They have fewer workers due to Covid. Imagine an enormous ship full of steel shipping containers that need to be unloaded with a crane one at a time! The delay at the port is REAL! Have patience!

3 Likes

And…I know it sounds crazy, but that ship that got stuck in the Suez canal affected everything long term too. Pretty much anything that includes electronics is back ordered all over the Western world because of Covid and the disruptions of work norms. I too am anxious for my vacuum to arrive.

1 Like

1 Like

You could drive there, but it would not do any good. The ports have ships waiting out in the ocean to get into the port. Beyond the “local” port ships are getting turned around overseas because a crew member tests positive, causing a long delay.
I’m working at a retail location, Even things like movies and games getting to the stores on time is disrupted. Usually items only arrive a few days before needed, but now distributors are shipping stuff out earlier and earlier, I saw a display today for a movie that doesn’t release for 2 more weeks, and stores don’t like that, it takes up valuable space waiting, but still 20-50% of titles just aren’t arriving by their release date.

2 Likes