[CONTEST] Change your profile photo and introduce yourself!

not bad! rotating it 900-degrees left would be nice. :wink:

Welcome, Merri!

we thought white with the little eye looked pretty cute. :wink: show us how you plan on camouflaging them! welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, Imacoo7!

Thanks for sharing your story, Molly! We’ll make sure Dave sees this.

Hi Cat! I love cats too! Do you speak with your cats using WyzeCam? :smiley:

Hahahaha… I spy on my cats when I am at work…this is Kuno my tuxedo for my profile pic…

Yep I do! I should post a cute video of the time one of my cats discovered me inside the camera, she came right up to it, confused

My sister does too, but with another product - the camera that also shoots out cat treats. :wink:

Hello All,

I’m new to this stuff and love these cameras.

Hey guys!

My name is Tia and I eat too much Taco Bell. Enjoy this [profile] picture of me sitting on a cliff side!
(Owner of 4 Wyze Cams)

T-Shirt? I need a T-Shirt! The kitty is my best friend, Jasmine.

T-Shirt? Y yes!!! We use the cameras all around our property. GREAT JOB!

Yes for a T-Shirt. I’m using 4 Wyzecam for my home and is it the greatest webcams ever. Continue the development for this. You are making great jobs.

I’m Matthew. And I love T-Shirts :smiley:

Hi I’m Allie. Here I am enjoying year round motorcycle weather in Arizona. Love your cameras! I currently have 1 but planning on getting more soon.

Hi I’m Austin! Almost missed this until I realized that it goes till 11:59PST and I’m in central! Close call but I got in!

Thanks for all the entries! We’ll announce a winner next week! Welcome to the community, everyone!

Hey all, I’m pat from Sacramento, CA. I Make youtube videos at times, and work as a customer service guy at a camera repair center. I don’t repair though. Nice to meet you all. Cheers

Congratulations to dvc2005!

Please drop me an email at jtang@wyzecam.com with your contact details and mailing address. :smiley:

Thanks for participating and we’ll have more to come!