Connection issues!?

I have both Cameras (original Wyze and the one that moves remotely), and man… the one that moves always gives me a hard time connecting! I always get a message “Connection failed (error code 0)” "Please try:1 Exit app and retry 2 Power Cycle tje camera 3 Reboot the router.

Also, most of the times gets stuck at 3/3 getting video data. Or it goes all the way to 2/3 and re-tries like 3 more times and then shows the stupid error 0 message!

It is even worse if I click the camera from the “group” to just view that one. It will never connect. I think it is a software problem!

SO ANNOYING! It is such a hassle to connect to this camera and sometimes the other one as well… I am just about to throw them in the trash and buy something else that connects FAST!

Have you checked your WiFi signal at that camera? Check both strength and quality with an app like Netgear’s WiFi analyzer. If that doesn’t help…

Here are the troubleshooting guides:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000596591-Troubleshooting

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support request including log files. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

Thank you. How can I save the logs?

(Even though they look the same here, these links go to separate places on the support page)