Connection issue - single cam

Wondering if someone might have any insights into my situation. Wyze support team is unreachable vía their platform. It stuck in an infinite loop between writing my question and rephrasing my question. It does not go through to the support team.
One of my Wyze cams not connecting to network. Process works perfect but stays stuck in “connecting” and shows unable to connect after some minutes.
Network is 2.4ghz. I have other wyze cams bought along with the one in question that are connected and working. I deleted another wyze cam to check router and connection and it connected fine again. Light is flashing blue. It’s this one unit giving issues.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! This is mainly a user forum but I’ll tag in @UserCustomerGwen so maybe she can assist with the customer service issues you mentioned, do you have a support ticket number she could look up?

Is it during the setup process that you run I to the hanging “connecting” or is this when trying to view the feed after you set it up? Just wondering because you mentioned that that the “process works perfect”, but I am stumped at which step you are having issues.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, @Omgitstony!

@juancarlossanson, I’ll send a screenshot of your report to the support team so we can look into this issue. It’s possible that you have a defective Wyze Cam given that the other ones set up properly. Because of this, I do recommend that you work directly with our customer support team. Here’s our phone number so you can get around the infinite loop:

1 (844) 999-3226

2 Likes

Thanks @Omgitstony for the connection and @WyzeGwendolyn for the quick response. I was able to connect with CS and it indeed was a defective unit :(. I was hoping some setting change or factory reset would help but it wasn’t the case. The replacement unit has been shipped.

2 Likes

Glad you got hooked up! :slight_smile: