Connection errors

[Mod Edit] This is happening way too much. If it takes me 5 mins for this [Mod Edit] app to connect what’s the point. Stop pumping out garbage products and fix your existing shhhh

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

1 Like

Hi DarkKent,

We are so sorry about the issue there. I will report it to our developer to fix it ASAP. The error code 1011 is because the app can’t fetch the device list information somehow.

Before working on it, could you let us know your phone and app settings? I found you are using iOS, could you tell me which iOS version is installed? And which version of the Wyze app is installed? What /how many Wyze hardware products do you bind with the Wyze app? It would be best if you show us under what situation, the annoying issue would be shown up.

We appreciate your feedback and it would help us improve our products tirelessly.

Best wishes,

Xiaolong

2 Likes

The easiest fix to that is just to reload the app. But it also happens to me too on rare occasion, and Wyze is interested in finding out what the issue is. So Submit a log the next time you see it, and answer @Xchen’s questions. Thanks!

Well this is happening far to much since about the last 2 updates. Wyze version 2.26.21. iOS 15.1 iPhone 13 pro max. I literally have to open the app 5 to 4 times and hope it refreshes. If I do get I. And view a camera. Soon as I back up it starts all over again. I literally stopped using the app because of this. It’s annoying.

The easiest fix for you. The easiest fix for me is for them to get there [Mod Edit] together.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

Hi DarkKent, Newshound,

Thanks for your feedback. Let me sync with our dev team to reply to you guys.

Best wishes,

Xiaolong

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.