connecting 2nd camera

Trying to set up my 2nd camera - the camera is saying “ready to connect” but when I open the app on the IPad it just shows the view of the 1st camera. Unplugged the 1st camera and attempted with the 2nd again…but when opening the app there’s just a “historical” image of what the 1st camera had taken

How do I get the image on the IPad that’ll allow me to set up the 2nd camera

Help please - thank you

Whiskytango - In the upper right hand corner of the app, you will see “+”. Hit that! That is how you add a device! It will walk you through the steps.

1 Like

thank you Sir - I now have both cameras up and working (thanks to you - I appreciate your help mucho)

Thanks from another Dummy.

I am trying to add a second camera, but there is no + sign anywhere in my app (both iPad and iPhone). Moreover, I see no way to modify or update my app.

I’m having the same problem and, of course, it’s after 4 and the Wyze helpline is closed :-(. I am not seeing any of the suggested items to click on to add cameras to the two I have already set up in another state. I even tried setting up a separate account for these cameras, but no clear path to making this happen. The advice Gwendolyn gives in her video doesn’t match anything I’m seeing on my Iphone or Ipad. Really need to get these set up asap so help would be truly appreciated :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, @Raincitymetal! Have you tried the support pages, yet?

2 Likes