Connect Cam Plus on Wyze App to Wyze Services Website

I purchased Cam Plus through the app but just found out that the subscription in the app does not connect with my account on the Wyze Services website. I can not see any of my cameras or the recordings on the services app because they are in the app.

Would it be possible to connect the two sources so I can see what is on my app on the services sight? Some videos are best seen in a larger format. I also discovered the price I paid through the app is higher than if I had paid through the services website.

[Mod Edit]: Your request was merged to this Category for better visibility in order for you to receive timely answers to your questions.

Did you use the same email address for both the Wyze app and the Wyze Services website?

Yes I did use the same email. When I contacted customer service they said this feature was not currently available but they were hopeful to be able to connect soon. I’m not sure if I had bought the subscription on the services website if I would be able to access it on my app. I did not want to spend another $100 to find out.

It sounds like you ordered Cam Plus from the Apple App Store. Is this correct?

Unknowingly yes. I ordered it through the Wyze app at the apps’ recommendation

I’m sorry you have to go through these pains and I hope you understand why Wyze Customer Support can’t resolve your issue. Unfortunately, at this time, your only option to resolve this issue is to contact Apple, explain the problem, demand a refund and reorder Cam Plus directly from Wyze.

Ref: