Congratulations for becoming a Mod, Seapup!

Hi, everyone!

It’s been a bit since I made one of these posts! :grin:

We are pleased as punch to welcome @Seapup to the volunteer Forum @Mods team! Seapup has been one of our amazing @Mavens for quite a while and he has kindly agreed to join the Mod Squad. Golly, has it already been a year and a half since you joined the Maven crew? Here’s to many more! :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:

22 Likes

Congrats, @seapup! Very happy to have you as moderator now! :sunglasses: :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Congrats, @seapup! On your new position.
As the forum is growing continuously it is in need of more moderators

8 Likes

Congrats seapup!

8 Likes

Salty dog! :grin:

8 Likes

Congrats @Seapup I have no doubt you will make a great Mod. I know you to be active in the forums, fair, calm, assertive and polite, knowledgeable, intelligent/understanding, helpful, and technically capable.

Even though “Mods” don’t technically work for nor represent Wyze, sometimes people make assumptions that you all do, so it is important for Wyze to have people with the above characteristics that you possess. Good people like you willing to help keep this a good environment and well organized are indeed welcome news!

11 Likes

Thank you all! sHa_grouphug3

I’m still just a fellow Wyze user who loves contributing to this awesome community. :smiley:
But now I finally get to find out what happens when you push the big red button! :grinning: :rofl:

18 Likes

Congratulation ! You have deserved it for a long time. Another knowledgeable moderator who will bring a lot to the community.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Seapup!
You’ll do an excellent job!

8 Likes

Thank you

7 Likes

Congrats
The red button is important!

6 Likes

Congrats @seapup! Thanks for joining the team! :tada:

9 Likes

So, you still won’t be responding to Get me a soda, b**** ! ? :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats @Seapup

Well deserved.

8 Likes

Congratulations @Seapup!

8 Likes

Congratulations @Seapup

8 Likes

Congratulations @Seapup! Good to have you moderating!

8 Likes

Congrats Seapup! :confetti_ball:

As always, I know you will continue to be a great help to the community, and even more so now that you have moderator :muscle: super powers! :zap:

Thanks for all you do! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

thankssign

9 Likes