Congratulations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Forum Badges Awarded, Achievements, Celebrations, etc 🎉

I have been meaning to make a water cooler thread for random congratulations and celebrations for anyone in the community who enjoys celebrating whatever with each other, encouraging, congratulating, or just enjoying each other’s company for whatever reason.

You can announce such an event or reason yourself or if you see another forum member hit something we can initiate a congrats.

Some common Examples of things people may like to share or congratulate for:

• Forum Anniversary If you see a :cake: icon next to a username it means it is their forum anniversary! Happy anniversary to anyone who has this next to their name!
  • Happy Birthday: If you see someone with :birthday: icon next to their username, it means it is their birthday (according to their profile information at least)
  • Any Holiday wishes
  • Forum Badges Achievements (if the person enjoys that)
  • Forum Stats achievements if enjoyed
  • Any firsts the person wants to share or celebrate
  • Desired Promotions of some kind,
  • Anything else uplifting or enjoyable even if not Wyze-related.
7 Likes

I was reminded to start this thread for the community when @IEatBeans shared with me that he achieved the Forum “Empathetic” Badge today!

Congrats buddy! You accomplished most of that in just the last 3 months! There are only 26 users out of over 110K registered accounts on this forum have achieved that badge.

So basically congrats buddy! :tada:
And thank you for everything you’ve done that this symbolizes since so many other people have “liked” what you’ve shared, and appreciated you reading what they had to say as well.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m very surprised I already got that badge lol

5 Likes

Congrats IEatBeans! beer3

4 Likes

I very much expect you’re going to be getting a bunch more! You’ve been doing a ton all summer/spring.

4 Likes

Woohoo - Congrats

:beers:

4 Likes

Happy Birthdays! :partying_face:

Happy Forumaversarys! :tada:

5 Likes

Wow, just got this one too! Only 6 users have this!

6 Likes

AWESOME! Good company there with that badge! Congratulations buddy!

I’m still working on that one. I will get it eventually. One of the few I haven’t achieved yet! Great job beating me to it!

I give out a lot of likes, but don’t commonly hit 50-75 or whatever my limit is. That means you’ve been reading a ton of posts and letting other people know you enjoyed what they shared. That’s great stuff.

2 Likes

Congrats on both, @IEatBeans! Moving quickly! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks! I updated the first post list to include those links now too!

3 Likes

Happy Forum anniversary @Known1 I saw a slice of cake next to your username when you posted today!

Happy to have you active in here for so long! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow thanks! If I could only figure out a way to have my cake and eat it too. :joy:

7 Likes

:rofl:
For once, that phrase actually makes logical sense in this context!

5 Likes

Happy 2 year forumversary @Known1!! :partying_face::tada:

5 Likes

Thank you much; so very thoughtful. Enjoy the rest of your day.

6 Likes

Happy bday @WildBill!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @WildBill :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @WildBill !!! I love having you in the forums! Seriously. :birthday:

2 Likes