Conference Room Name Poll - Wyze Room Wins!

Whew! That was a lot of posts to read through. Thank you so much to everyone that contributed to the naming thread! We had so many wonderful options that we thought it best to narrow them down to a more manageable number and let you vote from the finalists. :slight_smile:

Selections were made based on popularity and every option here was requested separately multiple times. Honorable mentions go to “Wyze Guys” (we are trying to avoid a gendered name although we understand that many people intend that word in a neutral way) and “Wyze Acre” (the “looked upon with scorn” part isn’t really what we’re aiming for though we love the pun).

This poll will close on Friday at 5:00 PM PT and whatever wins will be the name of the conference room!

• Owl’s Nest
  • Wyze Room
  • Brain Storm
  • Word to the Wyze
  • ClockWyze
  • Wyzedome
  • The Bridge
  • Wyze Up
  • Wyze Womb

0 voters

5 Likes

Very sad to see Roomy McRoomFace did not make the cut, but Wyze Womb sounds equally hilarious out loud :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah, I was really hoping that one would come up more but it got split into Roomy McRoomFace, Conferency McConferenceFace, etc. I definitely grinned at each version!

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen I voted for “WYZE WOMB” … if for no other reason, every meeting I’ve ever had in any conference room seemed to drag on for months and months and months … maybe not 9 months … but months … even though the meetings probably only lasted a few hours.

4 Likes

I had all the chairs removed from the 5 conference rooms in the building. (Exceptions are made for medical needs or similar needs). Average meeting times dropped from 2.5 hours to 45 minutes max. Number of meetings (bookings of the rooms) dropped by half.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, that sounds miserable. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It is, on purpose. By every metric productivity increased, time costs plummeted, and worker job satisfaction went up tremendously. Meetings like we are all familiar with are usually unproductive time sinks. They are also uniquely American. Most of the rest of the world is amazed we get anything done. :grin:

Honestly meetings sound like a good idea on paper but in practice they are usually poorly managed/implemented. Every time study I have ever seen shows that Americans work longer hours than almost every other country with the notable exception of Japan. Yet while they work long hours and take less vacation they are less productive than almost every developed country.

It is truly a crazy world that we now find ourselves in.

6 Likes

Fascinating… Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Wyze dome is good. People came up with some good ones

1 Like

Yeah, it was REALLY fun reading through all of them! :smiley:

Hmm, I can’t say I prefer any of those. Name it what you think best.

2 Likes

How about Wyzedom? Without the question mark.

1 Like

3 to 4 are neck-in neck. Vote!

2 Likes

I guess the Wyze Hall didn’t make the cut, so I voted for the next best name!

1 Like

I like WYZE Womb but like it more if spelled “Woom”

4 Likes

Okay, I definitely like that better, too! -laughs-

2 Likes

I agree, much better! :smile:

1 Like

Not to belittle the ones who voted for Wyze Room, but that isn’t really very creative…they need a little bit more creative name. Come on people…vote!

Resolution Room
it might influence , When people walk into the room that’s what their mindset will be

1 Like