Complete Motion Video Playback not showing a "Share with Wyze option"

Good Morning Wyze Community!

I wanted to check with everyone about the “Complete Motion” feature.

Does anyone know if it is intended to NOT have the “Help us improve AI by sharing this one video with Wyze” ? This is only with the cam that is using the Complete Motion Feature with the free trial. This option still appears on my other Cams, just not the one.

I have a theory that it may be correct to not have this option due to the possible length of the Complete motion that is captured, But I wanted to check with the community.

Firmware Version 4.9.5.10 Application Version v2.6.26

Thanks ahead of time!

1 Like

I am using CMC on a Pan camera and the Share option is gone as well. The Pan is running 4.10.5.10 firmware. I think it was removed from the testing firmware. Wether it was intentional or not I don’t know.

App version is 2.6.38 iOS

1 Like

" * How does Person Detection work with CMC?

Currently, the Person Detection model only works on the first 12 seconds of each CMC video due to technical limitations. But we are building a long-lasting AI model that covers every second of the recording. It takes time and we will integrate it once it is ready."
So I think they have taken it out for a while.

2 Likes

Thank you @rbruceporter and @gemniii :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t say whether it’s intentional, but I can say mine exhibits the same behavior. But I’ve also got icons in weird places and stuff, so it may just be a beta accident. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like