Complete Motion Recording + Playback on Wyze Cam Outdoor SD cards

CAM OUTDOOR- ENABLE CONTINUOUS AND FULL MOTION RECORDINGS TO SD CARD WITHOUT THE NEED TO SET SCHEDULED RECORDING.

I have read that this feature is not available as it runs on a battery and would drain it quickly. But this argument doesn’t stand up as you can get full length recordings in the cloud from Cam Plus. The drain on the battery is the same or negligibly different.

I feel strongly that the camera is owned by me and I should decide how to preserve the battery, not Wyze “big brother governance”.

It says to me that Wyze are trying to armbar you into buying cam plus. Not an approach you expect from a company that strives to be modern, dynamic and cutting edge. Cloud storage security is enough for people to want to buy cam plus.

1 Like

Welcome to the Club Frustration.

1 Like

Viewing SD card Recordings in App - Cam outdoor

There needs to be an option to view the recorded time lapses or scheduled recordings stored on the SD storage devices of the Cam outdoor and the base station. It sucks that the other cameras have a view playback option but the only way to view playback on the Cam outdoor is by removing the SD card and inserting it into a PC. This should have been available on release of the camera IMO.

PLEASE SEARCH #wishlist and #roadmap and read the How to Use the Wishlist BEFORE POSTING. If your submission is approved, don’t forget to VOTE for it.

(Mod Edit). Merged with an existing wishlist item which covers the same request. Give it a vote to help it along!