Complete Motion Capture payment options

Hello,

I was going to test out the free trial for the Complete Motion Capture but before I start the trial, I was wondering what the payment frequency options are? Since it hasn’t been two weeks yet, I assume no one has had the option to pay the $1.50/camera fee yet.

I know the $1.50 is per month per camera but is there an option to just pay it in advance for 3-6 months, 1 year? The only reason why I would prefer to do annual payments is because I have so many Wyze cameras and with almost all electronics/services nowadays requiring monthly fees, it can get messy and unorganized very quickly.

Thank you

1 Like

At the moment monthly per camera is the only option. But I understand that Wyze is considering other options for the future.

You can vote for this here: Unlimited Bundle Pricing for CamPlus (time, number of cameras, etc)

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bundle Pricing for Complete Motion Capture (time, number of cameras, etc)

Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.