Community Spotlight - November

Welcome to November’s Community Spotlight!

For people new 'round these parts of the internet, this is where we nominate someone to receive a reward for their engagement in the forums. There are multiple ways to qualify such as giving us detailed bug reports (including app and firmware versions), awesome video contributions, or community helpfulness. People aren’t eligible to win again for 6 months so that everyone has the opportunity to hold the Spotlight. This may be adjusted later but we’ll let you know if that happens.

This month, we want to say thank you to @nerdland! You’ve probably seen him all over the place being helpful, answering tech questions, and linking to relevant areas of the forum. Thanks for everything, nerdland!

You’ll receive a message from me shortly. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Congratulations @nerdland

6 Likes

Congrats @nerdland :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Congratulations @nerdland very well earned and deserved.

6 Likes

:sparkles::trophy:Hey @nerdland, Congratulations well deserved! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Awesome job, @nerdland! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations! Excellent effort. Keep on helpin’!. :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Great job @nerdland! Well deserved accolade!

6 Likes

Thanks @UserCustomerGwen and everybody! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It is well deserved

3 Likes

Congrats @nerdland! I’ve seen you helping others out all over the place. I’m not on here much, but from what I Have observed you seem to be very deserving of this award!

Will you receive a physical reward as well?

3 Likes

Congrats @nerdland! Thank you for your contributions here and kudos on your award/rewards! :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations @nerdland. You’ve been very helpful to the community

2 Likes

well done. we look forward to seeing you around even more in the future :wink:

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Separate accounts on same Wi-Fi?

@nerdland - Better than Disneyland! Congrats. :balloon:

Congratulations @nerdland!! Thanks for helping everyone out in the community :smiley:

We actually haven’t seen nerdland in a while and we miss him! I’m sure he’d appreciate the warm fuzzies. :slight_smile:

5 Likes