Colored light delivered inoperative warranty sucks!

So has anyone had poor customer service with wyze 3rd party support that is also handling replacement warranties. They also handle dead on delivery failures. They want you to do IT style trouble shooting when the bulb is broken and then they claim not to know anything about the order even though the ticket was opened with order number, then they want your full name, address, etc… this stinks of a extra personal information scam run on the side after being hired by wyze.

The support ticket is open with the order number and that is all they need. Although they closed it quick without resolution as I started to wonder why they need more info about me after weeks of trying IT stuff on a dead bulb.

Then they ghost when it’s convenient for them, which again is another behavior of s scammer.

Why is it so freaking hard to get wyze direct delivery broken items replaced?

The $10 light replacement isn’t worth talking to these people anymore after a month of back and forth and that’s another scam symptom.

WYZE YOU NEED TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT NOT GETTING YOUR STUFF FROM AMAZON. YOUR DIRECT SERVICE IS A SHAM, ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAIT MONTHS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF PURCHASE.

If I order anything else, it won’t be early adopt or direct from wyze anymore, they are not a store, they are not easy to work with,

Amazon reigns king over them for supplying my needs now. Although innovative products, no real customer service for DEAD on Delivery items

You could try calling them.