Color skins

How about color skins or making all black Wyze Cam

1 Like

I recently bought a “power cube” off Amazon (about 2 1/2" square w/4 plugs and 3 USB ports). The entire cube was wrapped in clear somewhat sticky plastic to protect it, except for a space on the back of the “shrink wrap” when the power cord was attached. It occurs to me that perhaps Wyze could product similar “color skins” which would be applied, rather than removed, to the camera with some holes/slots cut out for the lens and cable attachments. I’d certainly be interested in black, beige, blue and green to make a Wyze camera more “invisible” in rooms of those colors. I really don’t want to spray paint my cameras!! :slight_smile:

Have you seen these on Amazon? Mighty Skins!

MightySkins Skin Compatible with Wyze Cam V2 - Deep Space | Protective, Durable, and Unique Vinyl Decal Wrap Cover | Easy to Apply, Remove, and Change Styles | Made in The USA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NYTQMDM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_MCSHDbZFHSRYM

Wrap Skin Kit for Wyze Cam V2 Matte Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PRMHDS1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_oASHDbNQ0WF35

1 Like

I hadn’t seen these, THANKS! That seems to be exactly what I’m talking about. A tad pricey but certainly worth at least 1 try to find out. Again, thank you!!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Yes, I agree, they are on the pricey side. Also, some here on the forum have used the vinyl contact paper to cover their cam. This idea would be a little cheaper.

1 Like

So funny you mentioned this because I picked up a sheet of matte black vinyl at hobby lobby for 88 cents but haven’t tried it yet. Excited to try it now…thanks for letting me know others have used it! The online reviews were mixed.

1 Like

You’re Welcome! Wow, 88 cents is a real deal…can’t beat that. :smiley: Yeah, If folks don’t mind doing a little measuring and cutting this is a great way to cover the cams. Yours turned out pretty nice.

For $7 you can even design your own wyze cam skin.
Wyze Cam Skins

1 Like