Clips older than 2 weeks

Is there anyway to get clips over 2 weeks old from the Wyze cloud? I tried to get a clip from 7/4/20 but the app kept closing on me and I could not get to the clip to download it at that time. I now figured out how to get there if the app keeps closing, I go into that day and do “view playback” and bring it to the time of the clip I need and I record it and download it. BUT I need an older clip for security reasons and I cannot get to it now. Anyway to get an older clip from off the cloud?

Unfortunately, no. It is long gone. :neutral_face: You may wish to consider installing an SD card in your cam to store and retrieve footage locally.

1 Like

I have SD cards on all my cameras. How do I go back to 7/4? Cannot get there on the App

Open the camera live view.
Tap View Playback.
Select July 4 on the calendar.

2 Likes

If you have “Record events only” set, you should be able to do what @angus.black suggested. If you have “Continuous recording” set and are recording in HD, you’ll only be able to go back to 7/4 if you installed a 512GB card or larger. For reference, a 128GB card provides ~14 days of continuous HD footage.

I have in SanDisk 200GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card. I have on continuous recording.

Like @Seapup said, 200Gb continuous recording probably won’t take you back far enough.
You could always pull the card and read it on a computer to be sure. You can see the oldest files that way.