Cheers to our new Maven - carverofchoice! 9/8/21

Hey, Forum Friends!

I’m here with exciting news! @carverofchoice has kindly agreed to join the forum @Mavens! You have undoubtedly seen him around answering questions, digging into mysteries, and being a prominent forum denizen. We are stoked to have him on the team!

Please give carver a warm welcome! :clap: :clap: :clap:

21 Likes

Welcome aboard @carverofchoice

12 Likes

Carver!

11 Likes

Welcome, @carverofchoice! Your AMA coverage and Beta testing has been very useful to all. Looking forward to working with you! :grin:

12 Likes

@carverofchoice , congrats on the appointment to Maven. Well deserved.

11 Likes

Woot! yahoo Congrats @carverofchoice! beer3

11 Likes

Congrats @carverofchoice well deserved :clinking_glasses: cheers

11 Likes

I am honored to be among some of my favorite community members here in continuing to help make this a great positive environment, help people out and leverage my knowledge and love of Wyze to answer people as I have in the past.

I will say that I wasn’t particularly trying to become a Maven, I just love this community. I am still a community member (I don’t work for nor officially represent Wyze) and I don’t see myself as any “better” than anyone else here. I do love to keep up with information about Wyze because I sincerely love what they stand for, and I love the tech as such reasonable prices. I believe I can continue to help out in a volunteer role and I have committed to help share in these ways.

I appreciate all the love and support.

20 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for being willing to do this work, @carverofchoice! This forum is a great resource and a great bunch of people.

11 Likes

Congratulations @carverofchoice :partying_face:

That M goes great with your eyes :grin:

13 Likes

Our little group was having this discussion sometime ago as a question that had come up on the forums. The consensus was that mavenhood is not sought but merely recognized. You’ve been in the role for a while just without the title

Welcome aboard!

14 Likes

Well said and +1! :+1:

12 Likes

Welcome! Congrats!

download (1)

13 Likes

I’m excited to have you on the maven team @carverofchoice! Congratulations!

13 Likes

Welcome to the maven team ! great to have you @carverofchoice

15 Likes

Congratulations @carverofchoice !

12 Likes

Congrats @carverofchoice well deserved!:+1:

11 Likes

Eureka! I knew it was a cult!   :exploding_head: (black) :helicopter:

3 Likes

The black cult :helicopter: only comes in the V2 model, FYI. But you can mount it on your black cult RC :red_car:, which is cool.

4 Likes