Change detection zone for different times of day

I would like to set different detection zones for different times of day, most of front yard during day and focus right on porch at night. The headlights are killing me with false alarms.

Disregard… this post has been restored to it’s own topic in the #roadmap

A different detection zone wouldn’t stop you from getting false alarms, unless you mean you want a really, really narrow detection zone, but, even with that, light could still hit it, and it would still go off. Remember, no motion detection is actually going on here, it is just pixel changes.

It WOULD help in my case. During day camera faces front fence and gate, and cars are mostly hidden by plants on fence. But at light headlights are visible through fence so I’d like to lower detection zone below fence (to just the lawn). Lights don’t shine much on the lawn itself so wouldn’t trigger motion.

Is it possible to have different motion sensing zones based on time? Sometimes in the night my driveway is more sensitive because of headlights hitting the wall. I’d like to change the zoning to be narrow during the night and broaden during the day.