Certain videos stall my Android Phone

When I go back through certain videos in the past list won’t play at all they just stall my phone. I don’t use an SD card in my pan cams.
Also recently the corresponding last picture on the respective cams are saving to my phone and when I remove them from the picture list and go back to the wyze app there is just a picture/icon of a wyze pan cam there.

There are also random 12 second video clips in my pics list some will play while others don’t recognize the format and don’t or won’t play at all

1 Like

I’m not on Android but I’ll give this a shot at some general answers. The videos you refer to as the ’Past List’ I’m going to assume are the videos under the events tab. They are cloud based thru the Wyze servers. If they are not playing- just spinning while trying to load- it’s probably either a server issue or a wifi issues on your end.
Usually this turns out to be some type of wifi issue. If it continues over a long period of time its most likely Wifi. Server issues do occur but are usually resolved very quickly.
In general, in order for the community, and Wyze, to assist you better, please always provide all of the following.

Phone/tablet type and OS version on phone/tablet

Wyze app version

Firmware version installed on Wyze device ( Device settings (gear icon top-right) → Device Info → Installed firmware version)

This is needed because “latest” and “up to date” are subjective to when a post is added to the forum. (It is also important to distinguish whether an issue is actually with a beta version, as opposed to a public release.)

(Credit to @Dreadpiraterush)

1 Like