Cat gotta learn the hard way

I will definitely update if I end up getting it. I’m like you too, the type of person that has to see what it’s going to really do. so much so that when I started my current career we were offered the chance to be tased. I figured, It was under supervised conditions, I was getting paid, and I would haven’t anything on my record this way. so now I can say I’ve been hit with a taser…it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be but not something I would just do for fun on the weekends. so knowing that that feels like, I dont think a static shock will be injuring for my cat.

however if the city I live in would’ve allowed my original choice for a pet cat ( a snow leopard) I might have needed the taser in stead of the small mat at home. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

so I did review the footage and it turns out she was malicious and having fun with the tinfoil. So I got on Amazon and I ordered that shock pad… I will definitely update you again. And here is the footage of the malicious act. She even chased it down to have fun.

3 Likes

So much for that idea. Looks like something my cat would do. Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

She won’t like the new training tool when it comes in…I think it will help quite a bit

1 Like

I told you cats are tenacious and learn quickly. People talk about dogs being smart and they are but don’t underestimate a cat on a mission.

You could pour a bit of flour on the countertop, she won’t like the feeling under her paws and it will make it slippery and she will loose balance when she jumps on the counter. It’s a bit messy, but it could work.

1 Like

Same with White Castles https://www.whitecastle.com/menu/original-slider (The Original Sliders) :hamburger:

2 Likes

yeah but i dont want to cleanup the mess either :slight_smile:

and shes black so she would look goofy after her antics

1 Like

I don’t think it would be a permanent fix anyway. Probably start playing with it. You’d have a mess. :joy:

1 Like

There’s actually a great site called “Men and Cats” so for many of us, we are proud to love our cats! :cat:

1 Like

Put a cucumber for some reason cats freak out with cucumbers.

1 Like

So my cat had her first instance of finding out what happens when you touch the mat… I wonder if she’ll try jumping back up there tonight :slight_smile: it got her off there pretty quick though

5 Likes

I can’t get it to play

It plays on my iPad…purrrdy funny :grin:

1 Like

I have no idea why Clips do this. All I did was downloaded from the app and upload it here. I’ve had people post videos and I can’t watch them sometimes. Try using a different browser. I don’t wish it upon many people but maybe Internet Explorer will work (sometime in the next century it should play)

2 Likes

Played on my iPad just fine so I really don’t know what the differences between my iPhone and my iPad that I played on my iPad. And looks like it’s a success. Do you mind sending the link to exactly which one you bought?

2 Likes

You got it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTNRPD9/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_cPSFEb4BQSDMT

2 Likes

It works on my android phone I use the Edge browser.

As Fcuk. But spelled ever so slightly different.

I don’t just like cats, I LOVE them. A dog will love you blindly (and that’s fine,) but a cat will make you work for it.

As for the garbagey White Castle Sliders? There’s a box and a half of them in my freezer. No time is the wrong time for a Slider.

1 Like