CANT VIEW LIVE FEED

support

When im home, i can view camera with no problems whatsoever,voice and everything works. When i leave my house and I go to the app. it trys to connect but it never can. THIS is the whole reason I bought this camera. it has literally been a paperweight since 5/21. I’ve sent a support ticket with my log. So i then brought the camera to my work. I set it up on their router, and the difference is it works here. I can view the camera when im not on wifi, i left work and was able to view my desk. Does ANYBODY have any advice for my situation? my best guess is that its my router but don’t understand what.

image1-2.png

Yes, most likely the firewall or settings on your router. Hopefully support will be able to work with you to get it fixed.

I am again having the same problem, had worked great for a week.

i haven’t been able to remote view my camera since i bought it. Literally the only reason i got it.

lol this sucks

Check your home router for uPNP settings and enable them.

uPNP is a huge security risk. It would be much better to know what ports need to be opened for the camera to be accessible outside the lan.

uPNP is a security concern but it is that quickest method to debug the cause and then remedy it with a safer workaround for someone who doesn’t seem to be a techie.