Can't show my cameras on my Google Nest Hub

I wasn’t condescending. He’s made up his mind that it doesn’t work. I was not going to try and convince him different.

Same issue here. I have 3 v2 cams, 2 v3 cams, 1 outdoor cam, 1 doorbell cam. Recently added Google Nest Hub (2nd gen). All have most recent available firmware and software versions. I can only get v2 cams to display on my Google Nest Hub. Other cameras try to connect, then display “Wyse-Cam”, and eventually display “Camera feed is not available” message.

Same issue - my v2 cams work, but v3 wont. “Camera Feed is not avaiable”

Same with all 5 ofmy V3s WITH Google Assistant service installed. From the look of it V3 owners are Guinea pigs to work out all the bugs that are plaguing the V3s.

1 Like

Exactly right. I have 2 of the V1 and they both stream exactly correctly on my Nest Hub Max. When I say “Show kids room” the stream pops up. When I say “show living room” it says “starting stream” exactly like it’s going to work but then only displays a black screen with the Wyze logo. very disappointing.

We were getting ready to buy 5 of these V3 but I (thankfully!) decided to get 1 as a test just to make sure. We had similar troubles with our V1 but it was resolved within a month so I’m very hopeful this gets worked out too! I’m not buying any more Wyze products until it does. It would be one thing if the streaming on Google was just a easter egg or hidden feature, but it is an advertised feature and they claim it works – it most decidedly does not for V3.

1 Like

I’m just replying here to see if there are any solutions in the future. Thanks

Don’t hold your breath waiting. They’re too busy introducing more new products they also will never support.

1 Like

I have the same problem. 3 v3 cameras installed. Google Assistant sees all 3. They Work fine on my phone, but connection drops on my 2 nest hubs (2nd gen).

FYI I did get the be to display on my Nest Hub Max. It’s intermittent and drops/buffers but it is at least displaying more than the logo!

Thanks. Mine is a plain display (no max). The video is normal until the connection drops at unpredictable times. When it drops, the Wyze app still works, but assistant says “no connection” or “no feed from camera”.

JimIEEE

Yep, same. I’d I needed to watch feed for an extended period of time the current reliability would not allow it. Luckily I just use mine to check in on the kids or the other rooms so I only need 30 or 45 seconds of stream, which I usually can get before connection drops

Did you make a change or get an updated firmware or Home software update? My v3 is still not displaying.

Firmware is 4.36.9.131.

JimIEEE

I’m on 4.36.8.32 maybe I better delay update!

No. I’ve had the problem through a couple of updates.

ok, I checked this morning on my Hub Max using “Hey Google,show me X’s room”:

V2 - connects pretty quickly and seems to stream uninterrupted

V3 - takes 10 seconds longer to connect but once connected it streamed smoothly for the 3 minutes I tested!

Maybe this is getting ironed out. Although,like I said I’m still on that last firmware version.

@Wyze as I said in previous post I was getting ready to buy 5-7 more of the v3 cameras when I noticed the first one not streaming to Hub Max so if y’all have fixed it then I’m back in the market!

My problem is that after I do get the cam to display most of the time, It will always drop the feed after some random length of time.

Yeah, Ive never tried streaming for more than a few minutes. I’m just happy it’s finally streaming from v3 at all!

That’s not uncommon. Its been brought up here before. Someone, (and I am sorry, but I don’t remember the explanation) explained why it does that. Alexa/Echo show and FireTV Sticks do the same, time out. My Echo show 8 displays from people and car detection driving down an alley. After a few minutes, it “folds” up into a left corner about 1/9th is usual size and remains that way, until I force it to open again.

Hmm. Mine is a Nest hub display. Once but only once, it did say it was a timeout. Otherwise, It just quits. When I voice-command it to “stream camera”, it does nothing. I can get it to display by using the touch screen, but not always. At those times, it shows “camera feed not available”. I can always see the video on my phone. I assume it is a Wyze/Google problem. Just wish it was fixed.

JimIEEE