Can't get Robot Vacuum intl "WiFi connection has been reset"

Hello All!

I got my Wyze robot vacuum and was excited about setting it up. I was following the instructions within the app and it says to press both buttons at the same time until it says “WiFi connection has been reset”. I can’t for the life of me get it to do this. Here is what I see/hear:

• While holding both buttons I hear “Powering On” and then something in ‘non-English’. I cannot get it to blink
  • I did get it to blink at one point, but it was blinking white, orange and red, not the white it should be blinking.

Please help!!
Thanks,
Aaron

Hi @aaron.hintzsche,
It sounds like you possibly have a device with a pir-release Firmware. I think you should contact Support and see what they can do:
Wyze Support Live support is also available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
I’ve found that live support is usually much quicker in response.
Keep us posted!

Thanks @tomp. I was able to resolve it after letting it charge for a little while. Odd, right? Just got the first clean under it’s belt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That surprises, but pleases me, that it was that simple. People who are multilingual frequently say how difficult English is - I guess it just takes the Vac more juice to be able to speak it!
Glad it worked out