Can't get a response regarding my product return

I am only posting here because I honestly don’t know what to do, given that Wyze does not have a customer service phone number.

I had contacted them about processing a return/refund the day I actually received the product. Heard nothing.

So I put in another request, about a week later. Heard nothing for about three more days, then finally got a response asking for information (that I had already entered into my trouble ticket but whatever…). I responded immediately.

Heard nothing.

Then, about a week later, I got a bot response that “we haven’t heard from you regarding our email; do you still need assistance.” Uh, yeah. So I responded AGAIN.

Heard nothing.

I have now responded SIX TIMES. With still no response from them. I am thinking they are running out the clock on the 30day return policy, which irks me no end. (and, yes, I will fight them tooth and nail, since I have email documentation of my responses).

Does anybody have any idea on how to circumvent the bot system and actually get hold of a human at Wyze?

Thank you –

Hello @julia I am sorry you are having trouble contacting WYZE, I will see what I can do about pushing this up to someone who can resolve it but I also thought I would give you the phone number

Wyze Customer Support
1 (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

Thank you. Very kind of you - I appreciate it.

1 Like

My suspicion is that we aren’t receiving your reply emails for some reason. May I please have that support ticket number so I can check?

In the meantime, using that phone number will be the best way to get in touch with us to get around this problem.

Very frustrating, to say the least. Especially when I believed that to be the only method of communication.

I did figure out that the trouble ticket could be found under my user account, so I was able to update it there, and my return is now on its way back to Wyze.

I’ve saved the phone number for future needs (hopefully I won’t need it).

Thank you.

Julia, do you mind if I ask you how long it took before your return was processed after you dropped in the mail? I took mine to the post office 10 days ago and I don’t see anything about it in my Wyze account and I haven’t received any emails about it from Wyze either. I’m just wondering if it’s normal for there to be no acknowledgement of having at least received the package by now.

Janet

I had to go back and look because I do remember a big delay between when I returned the product and when I got a refund. Sure enough, there was NO contact from Wyze at all – the only reason I knew they had received the return was because I put a tracking number on it. I contacted support, supplied them with the tracking number/proof of delivery and had to keep on them to get me the refund. I think maybe three email conversations later, the refund was finally completed…

1 Like

Thanks very much for replying and giving me that feedback! Dang, I wish I had used tracking! I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me. I’m glad you finally got your refund but it’s too bad that it took so much effort. I started a separate thread about this and someone suggested I submit a ticket. I think I will do that in a few days. On Tuesday, it’ll be 2 weeks since I put the headphones in the mail, and I keep forgetting about the mail delays.

Janet