Can't connect remotely?

camera connects to network when I am at home - will not connect remotely
please help ? internet is strong all my ring cameras work remotely but not Wyze

Thanks

What kind of ISP do you have? Satellite? Welcome to the forums!

Ok…what phone, do you use a vpn, is it the same connected to a local network as it is with cell connection, can you kill the app and flush the cache, anything else that you can think of that would be descriptive? I am using Pixel 3 with a work environment enabled running through either a work vpn or Proton VPN and it connects flawlessly, but the love/hate relationship we have with tech is the independent variable of so many options. :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue, home internet connection flawless, but any other wireless network or cellular network eventually fails, with an error code: 13. This problem is not just limited to my phone, but my iPad and now echo show are also failing to connect. Tech support is unfamiliar with the error/issue, but they are running a report on the problem.

Mine is doing the same thing. In Texas and cannot see what’s going on in house in CA

Thanks
have done it but not solved

Cox Communications

So no resolution for this? I am having the same issue for any device not on home network, whether wifi or LTE. I have eliminated router firewall as cause. I’m on Spectrum in Texas, so it seems to be a general problem.