Cannot open cameras V3

Same here. on beta 2.23.21. Ipad (14.7.1) only opens v 2 cams after opening on all cams on live view. Will not open Ver3 cams.

Android 11 on Galaxy note 20 ultra opens live view fine on all cams.

Could you please all check to see if there’s an app update available for you? We’re noticing a trend that this is generally on older beta versions and not the recently released 2.23.21 (the public release). Please give that a try and let us know if that does the trick! If it doesn’t, please send in logs using the process I described above.

@susanabramsonri, sorry to hear this! Could you please submit a log and post the number here?

1 Like

2.23.21 works fine for me under iOS.

2 Likes

Just looked in Test Flight, no update yet. Current Version on my Test Flight Dashboard is 2.23.16 (2)

5 Likes

Is it in Test Flight or the normal download area?

downloading 2.23.21 from iOS app store fixed the issue for me. TestFlight was only giving 2.23.16(2)

3 Likes

Downloading the new “production” version now. TestFlight has the older version.

2 Likes

I am on 2.23.16 (2). No updates available. Also shows up to date for the camera firmware 4.36.3.19

manually download Wyze app from the AppStore.

2 Likes

Normal app store. Test Flight showed up to date with 2.23.16.

3 Likes

Same as most, no beta update in TestFlight, only 2.23.16 (2). Was there a new beta update pushed out recently?

there is no beta available…only the public release in the regular appstore

2 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen ,Installed and tested, seems to be working fine.

2 Likes

Fixed!

2 Likes

Got it, thanks. Will try the App Store version.

2 Likes

Whew! Glad to hear it’s helping so many of you! :smiley:

1 Like

Working for me as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Can confirm launching v3 camera feed in beta version causes kernel panic and causes processes to exceed predetermined jetsam limits (RAM on iPhone) on iOS. It’s odd, V2 cameras launch fine for me still. It appears linked to the new app version in the App Store. It’s the only thing different in the bundle level.

Source: iOS Software Engineer

1 Like

I had same issue with test flight. Latest was 2.23.16(2)
I downloaded from app store which had the latest version 2.23.21 which solved the problem.
Thank you!

Susan

1 Like

App store version works but how will this affect BETA rules, triggers, etc?

@ WyzeGwendolyn