Cannot Get Cam Plus On 2nd Outdoor Camera

I have Cam Plus installed on the original Camera i received from Wyze… I received my second Camera last week which had Person Detection on it already and was working… I guess at some point there was an update and its back to no person detection and it wont allow me to Add CamPlus to the camera… I just paid for another Cam Plus Subscription tonight but i cant add it to the 2nd Outdoor Camera.

I Tried deleting the camera and re-intsalling it but it still cant Add the Cam Plus to it

@Chuckd8 The Cam Plus is still in Beta testing for the outdoor cam and hasn’t been released to the production app yet. Hopefully, this will be available in the near future for everyone.

It’s currently working on my Outdoor cam in the Beta app but still needs a few bug fixes.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047992072-Is-Cam-Plus-available-on-Wyze-Cam-Outdoor-

3 Likes

Ty Stop… Then My next question is… Should i cancel my Cam Plus subscription? Looks like i bought if for no reason… Not even sure if i can get my money back now

1 Like

You can try to cancel your subscription if you do not want to wait for the Cam Plus to be released.

I would try to login into your account through services.wyze.com and see if it allows you to cancel. I haven’t tried it but worth giving it a try first. If that doesn’t work call Wyze.

Wyze Customer Service

1 (206) 339-9646

Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

Cam Plus is now available for the WCOs with a simple firmware update!