I have the exact same issue. Purchased a wyze cam and wyze cam pan 2 days ago, setup on Monday and both worked great while i was home. Left for work today and then realized i can’t connect from the office. I purchased these to replace my amcrest pan/tilt cams, but doesn’t look like that will be happening. I have an iphone 10 or x and unlimited data through work. My isp is verizon with fios 1GB up and down, so it’s not a speed issue. I’ve rebooted the cameras and router with no luck of accessing these 2 cams off my home network. I opened a ticket# 77186 about this and automated message says “please allow 2-5 business days for a response”. I’ve seen reddit threads dating back since March about this issue which are unresolved! I was planning on getting a bunch more of these and recommending them to family and friends but this will be a show stopper if problem doesn’t get resolved. Guess i’ll wait a few days and if i don’t hear back form support, cameras are going back to Amazon. I will keep everyone posted if/when i hear back from support.
Update - I sent log file to support, but still no word from them so i decided try down grading the firmware of the pan cam to 188.8.131.52. Went to work and I was able to connect. Wyze cam v2 still wasn’t working, so my next step was to downgrade that when I got home. However, when I got home and try connecting to it from my home network, I was unable to connect. Unplugged it, waited 20 seconds, plugged it back in and it would not connect to the network. Camera looks like it kept restarting on it’s own. Decided this was perfect time to download firmware 184.108.40.206, renamed it to demo.bin, went thought the manual update process, but it kept restarting during the update process as well. Tried factory reset(holding button for 20 seconds) and that looked promising, however the camera would not connect to my network. I kept getting flashing blue light.
Didn’t feel like wasting more time waiting for tech support so I will be sending the wyze cam v2 back to amazon for a replacement. I won’t be upgrading the firmware when I get the replacement.