Canary replacement

I’ve had Canary cameras at a second home in a mountain environment. Canary seems to have come apart as their software no longer works and they seem unable to fix.

I need an all-in-one solution that includes temperature monitoring and ideally sound. Does Wyze offer temperature monitoring in addition to camera monitors?

Can you recommend a solution set to replace Canary?

Thank you.

Welcome to the Wyze community @dvdfrench!
Wyze doesn’t currently have any temperature sensors or cameras it’s temperature monitoring capabilities. There’s a possibility of remote temperature sensors, but I’m not sure on temperature sensor cameras.
It seems like a V2 or V3 camera may work to replace a Canary camera, but every application is different so I’d suggest you take a look at the different products Wyze has to offer and the specs of each.
Take a look here: https://wyze.com/shop-wyze

The Wyze cams definitely record sound. For temperature, I’m going to suggest the extremely low tech solution of placing a thermometer in view of the camera. :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing that for a couple of years. I’ve a big round outdoor thermometer I hang on a tree.

1 Like

I need alerts…

Well, Wyze does sell a thermostat now… Otherwise just get something like a Sonoff sensor.