Canadian beta tester for shipping

No, it’s in the thread about selling to Canada and Mexico.

2 Likes

has there been any update about shipping to Canada? Lots of talk, but no real response from Wyze?
An update on timeline would be appreciated.

Watch this thread.

Wyze has said in a public forum that there WILL be shipping to Canada. It’s just a matter of time that they work towards the customs and shipping connections to get it all in place.

@md11
There have been updates from Wyze in the thread angus.black linked to, the latest was they are getting close and have signed with a Canadian Warehouse and Logistics partner.

Has there been any update on a shipping to Canada deal ?

I haven’t heard a thing. They were supposed to pick some people to beta test the shipping and nothing on that either.

Have not heard anything. I suspect the US COVID situation is not helping.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

@md11
I have not heard of any updates, I will poke around after the holidays and see if anyone can toss out an update

1 Like

Thanks. I haven’t heard anything either!

How do we get V3 in Canada?

This thread is about beta testing for Canadian shipping, so we will be able to order the V3’s and other Wyze products as soon as they start shipping to Canada, which is unknown at this point in time.

Thanks Fred. I was being a bit facetious. Seems like things they’re doing a lot of great things with the exception of landscape for iPad and shipping to Canada.
Otherwise you’re doing a great job!

Hopefully just a covid issue and they can announce something soon about Canada. Long overdue !!

You can use ShipItTo to get it in Canada, I’ve used it for a couple of Wyze products so far until they launch Canadian shipping.