Canadian beta tester for shipping

Amy mentioned in the AMA for the Wyze lock today that you could use beta testers for Canadian shipping. I am in Canada and have been anxiously waiting for Canadian shipping. Please allow me to be a beta tester for Canadian shipping.

3 Likes

I am watching the AMA too. And I am also interested in Beta testing Canadian shipping. I currently have 3 Wyze cameras and Sense, and am interested it ordering more Wyze products.

I would like to be part of this too… thanks!

I would also like to be part of the beta for Canadians.

I would also like to be part of the beta for Canadians. Thank you.

I’m in! Set me up!

1 Like

Canadian here interested in beta shipping as well!

Another Canadian willing to be a beta tester for shipping!!

I am also interested in beta testing in Canada.
I am on the East Coast.

I wonder how many Canadians are here anyway? :slightly_smiling_face:

I volunteer to be a shipping beta tester, too.

Oh I have to pay? :grin:

AlexisKAN,
Be willing to participate in the Shipping beta, I am in Canada’s Capital (not a shipping hub), located between 2 of Canada’s larger cities.

Was watching the live AMA as it was requested that Candian users should let you know for beta shipping. :slight_smile:

Canadian here !

From Vancouver, BC.

I am from Canada and agree as well.

Looks like there’s already lots of interest here but I’m also in for Canadian shipping beta testing if you need someone in Alberta. Especially if we need to test out how quickly a lock is going to ship…

I would be open to Beta testing the shipping as well. I would be looking for 3 of these for my home.

I’m in for Canadian shipping too… I have a cart full of stuff that I want to buy right now already, and that was before the lock was announced yesterday!

I am in!!! The moment I get the email to test this out, my shopping cart will be filled and I will be anxiously waiting to receive my goodies north of the border!

I am in Toronto and definitely in for the Lock, Bulbs, and more Sense in my home. It’s only a matter of time I have my family asking me to do the same for them!

Let’s get the Wyze party started :tada::tada::tada::tada:

From Montreal Canada for beta shipping! :slight_smile:

I’d love to be a beta tester!
let the new year bring lots of luck to all us Canadians!