Can you turn off rotation?

I bought the pan cam because I thought it would cover more area than the regular camera. I don’t want it to rotate at all. Is there a way to disable this?

@linmal2 Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Open the camera live stream, tap more (3 dots), turn off motion/Pan.

3 Likes

I actually did that and it still rotated.

1 Like

Sounds like something else is going on then.

There is some good information in this thread below that may apply to your situation as well.

Things to check. A loose usb plug at the base can cause a restart/movement or any brief break in power. Bad or wrong power adapter. Sense bridge installed etc.

Thanks!:grin:

1 Like

UPDATE
I discovered I was using a power block from a v2.
I replaced the block. Things seemed to work fine for a day and then I noticed the pan cam doing the same thing. Randomly appearing to “reset” and then rotate to its limit in one direction and then to its limit in the other direction.
I did notice when I had the room light off that the light on the front just randomly started flashing blue. I couldn’t tell if it was flashing blue and yellow or just blue.
I have the pan cam plugged in with a Wyze short cord into the correct power block and it is into a power strip with other electronics. I don’t have another problems with the other electronics.
Ideas?
thanks

Have you tried eliminating the power strip? Plug the camera power supply directly into a wall outlet to see if the problem goes away.