In December last year Wyze wrote to the Community:
“There is nothing we value higher than trust from our users… Our business model is depending on building long term trust…”
I am sorry to say that my Trust was broken. Why?
Wyze confirmed in July their promise to offer free Person Detection to early customers, if registered before October 9th as a “Name Your Price”-offer.
- Being one of the first customers, I bought and paid the cameras with my European card (Sweden).
- The “Name Your Price”-page required an American card even when entering $0. No card should ever be needed to pay $0.
- I contacted the Support. Said they were sorry, could do nothing. Then no reply.
- I wrote a letter to the CEO. No reply.
- I informed both that when the Wyze products are available in Europe (with all services) I will gladly buy more cameras and also pay (more) for Person Detection.
- The PROMISE to get continued Person Dectection was broken.
- The TRUST was broken by the silence from both Support and Top Management.
- QUESTION: Why is Support and the CEO silent?
- Hope this message will remain visible in the Forum so that constructive, trustful feedback could be delivered from concerned.