Can the Ai detect dogs?

I would love to get an alert from the Ai when it detects a dog because there’s a dog that’s been pooping on my lawn and it would be nice to be alerted so I can turn on my sprinklers by remote when it tries to poop again.

My neighbors are terrible pet owners :frowning:

It detects my dog but tags her as a person. She’s only 56 lbs. so not the size of a person.
So, your camera may “think” there is a person pooping on your lawn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If your looking to catch a dog, I would recommend Continuous recording along with event/motion recording with an SD card so if you come home and there is poo on your lawn, you can just check the time stamps when motion was detected and see if you can find the pooper culprit, and also if it happens to be on a 5 min cool down for event recording, having an SD card will still capture it :smiley:

3 Likes

I watch my neighbor’s cat walk into my yard twice everyday. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Here’s my nightly visitor that ! have caught multiple times. I don’t believe it shows up as a person.

Skunk

3 Likes

Yikes! :grimacing: His cousin Pepe Le Pew has been visiting my house for the last few nights too.

1 Like