Can I view multiple Wyze Cams in the Wyze app?

Is there a way to see multiple Wyze Camera’s in the Wyze app at the same time. I want all of the cameras to show small views of what my camera’s are seeing. I have 6 Swann outdoor cameras and on their phone App, I can see all 6 cameras at one and all show the current activity of the cameras. I can then elect to change the view to see each individual camera.

Is this not available on the Wyze app?

Yes, you can group the cameras 4 in a group. Then you will be able to view all 4 camera feeds at the same time. Create a second group and you can swipe to the next group of 4 camera feeds etc.

1. In the Wyze app, tap Home > the plus sign + > Add Device Group .
  2. Select Camera Group
  3. Enter a name for the group.
  4. Select each device you want in the group (indicated by a checkmark on the left side).
  5. Tap Done in the top right.

See full details on support page using link below.

Viewing Cameras in a Group

7 Likes

StopICU33,

Thank you much, that was very helpful information.

Have great day,

Mr. Daniels

2 Likes

You’re welcome glad to help!

Thanks for this!!

I was curious, I am running this on a tablet, and it quarters the screens with only 2 cameras when in landscape mode. Is there a way to just have the two feeds side-by-side so I am not wasting half my screen space?

Cheers!

Buy more cameras, lol. :wink:

In Landscape mode it is always 4x4 for groups. If you can use Portrait mode, you can do what you want, as in that mode it is always a serial list, one camera after another.

1 Like

Is it possible to view multiple cameras on a Google home smart screen?

Thanks you so much, this is exactly what I needed.

1 Like