Can I use my iphone and ipad both on one account with my cameras?

I have the app on my iphone and use it often. However I cannot figure out how to connect the cameras to my ipad since downloading the Wyze app on it. I cannot find instructions for doing this. Any help is appreciated…
Thanks…

1 Like

If you sign in with same account it should be the same.

1 Like

Yes I do all of the time.

1 Like

If you sign in using your Wyze login credentials on your iPad, all your cameras should show up. I use my phone and iPad with the same account.

1 Like

I am signing in with my same account but no cameras show up. It asks me to scan the cameras as I did when I originally set up the account on my iphone. Is it necessary to do the same bar code scanning process again with the same account?

3 Likes

No. If you use the exact same account every single device should show up on your iPad and your iPhone. I have both open at the same time many times and all of my devices are right there. When I add a device through my iPhone it automatically gets added to my iPad because it’s the same account

1 Like

That is what I thought and only have one wyze account but it will not recognize my cameras on the ipad when I log in. Always asks me to add a new device. I’ve hit a brick wall regarding what else to try
Thanks

1 Like

What is the Wyze app version you’re using on your iPad?
Home tab > Account > About

2 Likes

v2.9.24
I even tried deleting the app and re installing it. Signed in and still same problem

1 Like

That is really weird. I’m using the same version. I suggest contacting the Wyze support team and start a support ticket if you haven’t done so already.

Submit a Request

2 Likes

I’m with @StopICU33. It works for me it works for him if it’s not working for you I would definitely submit a support ticket and try to figure out what’s going on

1 Like

Yes, I did put in a support ticket in hopes of getting this resolved. Hopefully their tech support can help.

2 Likes

If you get this issue resolved, please let us know what the solution was to fix it. Thanks and good luck!

1 Like

Yes please report back.

I’m having the same problem. Any suggestions??