Can Cam Pan be set to send a trigger for "Clear" (i.e., no motion detected, following a motion detected event)?

As the topic title says - can Cam Pan be set to send a trigger for “Clear” (i.e., no motion detected, following a motion detected event)? This is what the old sensors do, it would be great to use the camera in the same way so that a rule could be created to turn a light on when motion was detected, and turn if off again when there had been no motion (“clear”, in the terminology used by the sensors) for x minutes.

@UserCustomerGwen as I have seen in several other threads, Wyze Support is really leaving my scratching my head these days, I have had two live calls about this and submitted device logs (why??) at Support’s request, still without an answer. It’s a pretty basic question, if there is no such option just tell me.

1 Like

If it’s not already, I’d say this request could be a wishlist item. There is currently no option for “motion has been cleared for” when talking about motion detection via a camera. Like I said, feature request via wishlist! :slight_smile:

Is there another issue here? Or did you contact support with this question and they told you to send logs?

Nope that was the only issue, hence my comment about scratching my head about Support these days - I don’t see how logs will answer a question about a feature or feature work around.

Phil

Update: A month later, I still have not received an answer on this from the Support email thread threat that was started after multiple support calls and very long waits. Continues the very frustrating experience I have had with Wyze, though I love the products.