Cam Plus subscription auto-renewal suggestions (disable, enable, billing changes, notification options, etc.)

Go to services.wyze.com
sign in
click edit next to the subscription
I believe you can cancel auto-renewal from there.

I have only done this for my “Cam Plus Black Friday promo” subscriptions, but it let me cancel auto-renewal for them from there. Or ask support to cancel the auto-renewal. Then if you decide you want them again later, you just add them again.

Alternatively, Wyze does give prorated credits for most of their cancellations and return policy stuff, so if it does autorenew, you can usually get it refunded within 30 days or partially refunded for the remainder after that.

Regardless, I do agree that even if someone does want an autorenewal, there should be a reminder notification like a week or so in advance. For one thing, the majority of people are living paycheck to paycheck without any budgeting so a forgotten charge like this can really do damage to a lot of people, so a courtesy reminder is a good professional standard if not for that reason alone. Plus it falls under Wyze’s core standard of “being friends with customers.” Hopefully they’ll implement this as a courtesy standard at least.

1 Like