CamPlus Scam?

Let us all know how your cam plus performs for you, now that the accounting issue is fixed. Thanks.

When I ordered my first three V3’s I had to order the camplus subscription for one. I received a code via email to activate that subscription. After I filled in the information and put in the code it required my credit card information. I was afraid that they may start charging me monthly if I did that. So I decided not to activate. So Even though I paid for a subscription for one camera I don’t have the use of it but it’s not worth monitoring my credit card to see if they charge me monthly and then going through all the hassle of trying to get it stopped. :weary:

I foolishly thought the link within the email would take me to the proper landing spot. I then thought I would be given the opportunity to enter the code while placing the order. Silly me! Live and learn.

I could not imagine having Wyze cameras without Cam Plus. Your camera won’t do much without it. And yes, the chat feature is still there. You just have to find it. You apply for licenses to what ever camera you want. The bundle is the best deal, you just have to wait for trials to run out.

You don’t have to, the camplus trials can be unapplied to a camera they are assigned to at anytime.

I must agree with the comments about Wyze suddenly releasing way too many products and tripping all over themselves.

In my case the “Wyze Wizards” are seemingly unable to register me as a Cam Plus subscriber, so as to enable purchase of the vacuum at a discount. I had one of the first Wyze accounts (before email changes were allowed) and when I changed the email address it apparently cached my old one permanently; what Wyze calls a “cloud synch issue.” They advised me to create a new account with a new email address.

Didn’t help. Still got the “You are not a Cam Plus subscriber” message on the products pages - to which they replied “It looks like a small amount of existing Cam Plus members are not seeing the membership activated when logging into their wyze.com account. We are tracking this down as we speak and will deploy a fix as soon as possible.” Let’s see, that was on March 25.

Been trying to buy the vacuum at a $50 discount since I got my V3 Cam Plus bundle in February. Now it’s only a $25 discount and I still can’t get activated. No love from Wyze.

The “wizards” are all very polite and are full of apologies, but Vanessa, Amanda, Jonathan, Rodrigo, Jaymarr, Edzelyn and Tanvi are unwilling or unable to take it to the next level and just help me: activate my Cam Plus and sell me the vacuum at the February discount price I should have gotten, or, let’s forget Cam Plus and the vacuum, and just refund my Cam Plus charge. Or just give me the discounted price on the vacuum. Anything like that will do.

I think the only solution at this point is for me to cancel my Cam Plus subscription. I don’t really need package or people recognition, and I will at least get the regrettable satisfaction of depriving Wyze of any potential recurrent revenue, which we know they (and all cyber companies these days) covet like catnip.

I am one of Wyze’s earliest customers going back to the V1, and it’s a shame that it has come to this.

Yes, you are right! I didn’t know that.

Hi, nothing new, they forgot their beginnings , now only import the numbers of sales, nothing differences like all business, but think really still are very good products, and the problems reported are little thinking that are thousand of products saled…good luck…