Until about 6 weeks ago, all of my cameras were working fine. At first, the cameras said “offline” but I was getting a live feed. Then they stopped connecting at all.
I will try to list everything I’ve tried: (at least 8-9 times)
- delete all cameras
- delete the app and reinstall it
- reset all cameras many times, unplugged and replugged
- reboot router
- separted the bands of my dual router to assure that I am on a 2.4 network
- tried connecting the cameras 6 feet away from the router
- bought a different brand of camera (eufy) to see if that would work ( it didn’t)
- talked to phone support twice
- have an ongoing email thread with Wyze
- talked to the internet company 3 times - I am exchanging my router for a new one today!
- talking to the cameras in a sweet voice doesn’t work either
I should add that Wyze offered to exchange my cameras for new ones, but I haven’t taken them up on it yet.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.