Cameras not working properly

Whats going on? I don’t know if the last Firmware update did it, or with all the new items you can add on did it. I want my cameras back usable. they were very nice at the beginning. Now are always cycling offline and catching nothing. I don’t want to add people motion

Cross posting is discouraged and undesirable in the forums.
All my cameras just say 'authenticating' endlessly and no longer work as of the past 24 hours - #91 by AllEyesOnMe kevin

3 Likes

Hi, @AllEyesOnMe! I see that you are new to the Wyze community, and I encourage you to read the Wyze Community Guidelines for a better and more friendly user experience. :slightly_smiling_face:

@HDRock is correct about not cross-posting.

Keep posts relevant to Wyze.

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
  • You may post links to third party products if they are relevant to an ongoing discussion. Do not post links to third party products simply to promote or sell them.
1 Like

Welcome to the community, @AllEyesOnMe. I have added the content from this post to your other comment. Please continue the discussion in that post so we can help you better. :slight_smile:

1 Like