Camera Zoom Lock/Save

I would like the ability to lock or save a zoom when opening the app until cleared. ( similar to Nest’s enhance function).

As an example, I have a cam in the corner of my child’s bedroom. I really only use this cam to check on nap time so the ability to have the stream focused on the bed would be great!

Obviously, on the phone app it is not hard to just pinch to zoom to the bed. However, I am thinking ahead to when we have the ability to cast the stream to a TV or a hub. Pinching to zoom will no longer be an option and a zoomed out view of the bedroom will be largely useless in my use case. If I could have the stream zoom locked on the bed this would be way more convenient!

Thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Toggle Automatic Camera Position

Please add a feature that will allow camera to stay zoomed and focused. The Nest camera has this feature and I don’t see why it is not a priority for Wyze.

Thank you.

Hello

It would be nice to be able zoom camera position as a default position. Especially for Pan presets

I would really like a zoom lock feature. I’m currently using a old phone as camera and it can do this with the app I am using. The only problem with that is the camera is poor. Decided to give one of my wyze cams a try but the zoom doesn’t stick.

Has this been addressed with the Outdoor Cam? I’ve been working on the detection settings as well as notifications. I can’t figure out if it can be done. It does it on the Cam Pan.

This has not been addressed and is still an issue.