Camera(v2 & pan) Firmware Beta Test 11/05/2020

VERSION:

• Wyze Cam v2: 4.9.6. 213

• Wyze Cam Pan: 4.10.6. 213

Release notes: (compared to 4.X.6.207)

New Features:

• None
FIXED ISSUES:
  • Improve stability for motion detection.

• Fixed for bugs related to the motion detection zone.

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Cam Plus displayed video length may be shorter than the actual video length in slower network environments.
SUGGESTED TEST AREAS:
  • Cam Plus stability

• If the camera generates more or fewer false-positive videos or misses Events

• If the sensitivity level (especially at 50) matches your sensitivity expectation

• The new custom motion detection zone feature

• Motion tracking with Wyze Cam Pan

4 Likes

How long before it will be available?
I’m still on 207 and app says camera is up to date.

Did you revert back to the regular app? My regular app shows up to date but on my beta app it showed the updates available

Android or iOS?

Android beta here and new firmware not yet live.

1 Like

@WyzeAndy
I’m on Android beta, on 207 still no new firmware showing up, app says I’m up to date on 207… Help!

When I opened the App a few minutes ago the push pop-up window was displayed. I am on Android

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up, yes mine shows as available now too.

Updated successfully.

A definite improvement with the exclusion zone, I got only three detections within the zone on my pool cam today, I dropped the sensitivity from 55 to 50 and that seems to haven’t cured it completely. We’ll see how it goes tomorrow, it’s going to be windy.

Did .213 blow away custom exclusion/detection zones? I’m on IOS 2.15.13(4). Noticed after V2 .213 update today that custom exclusion/detection zones disappeared on my cameras

That’s not right… They should definitely be there and working better than before… Weird… But I’m on Android and only share to the iPhone, so it never had those settings anyway.

All is well now so something was fixed behind the scenes.

Perhaps related to this issue somehow?

@WyzeAndy
So, after the install of 213 fw and 15.16 app yesterday, initially it looked like the detection of movement within the exclusion zone was fixed… Or at least a lot better. This lasted pretty much all day, today, this afternoon actually the cameras were back to detecting movement well within the exclusion zone, maybe not quite as badly as before, but still very frequently.
Just updating…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.