My Camera stopped working suddenly a week ago. I have submitted a ticket with WYZE Support last Monday 1/5/2019 but have not recieved any responses yet: Wyze Ticket 159454
- Camera Powers on
- Scans QR Code Successfully
- Never connects to the Wifi - the Countdown goes from 120 seconds to 0
- Camera says “Unable to Connect to Local Network”
I have a second Wyze CAM that has been working great for serveral months. Same Wifi Network. I have done the following:
- Deleted Camera from App
- Signed out of App and Cleared Data / Cache, attempted to reload camera
- Performed a reset on camera by holding the “Push to Connect” button the back, and then plugging the power back in
- Flashed the firmware manually by copying the file to the SD Card and forcing the Wyze Cam to update firmware on the next power up, which successfully completes.
Yet, still the camera refuses to connect to the local network. However, it was working fine for two months prior to last week. I think I have a dud.