Camera order change?

Used to be able to move the order the cameras where in on the app. Can’t seem to find how reposition them in the order I need to check first. Thx.

No groups:

Home > … > Sort Products

Grouped cams:

Select group > Settings > Cameras in Group > Sort 'em

3 Likes

Then press & drag on the = sign on the right.

1 Like

Thanks. Forgot the dragging part.

On my Android, sort groups of cameras or individual cameras at the top level by dragging the double horizontal lines up or down to change the orders. I cannot sort the cameras within the group. Maybe I missed it.

Hi, @WillC . Welcome to the community! Holding the double line and dragging up or down should change the order of the cameras. Then make sure to click save. If this doesn’t work, try uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

2 Likes

Tap on the group , then on the gear icon , then , Cameras In Group , and save when done

1 Like

Thanks all. Yes, forgot to save. Now I can sort the camera order among the individual cameras and cameras within a group.

2 Likes

Glad to hear. You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

you are not alone , how many times did I say , damn it , I forgot to save it :upside_down_face:

You guys are the Best thank you all these comments worked just fine. App is more advance than first realized. NOW please port a copy for us Android TV users !

1 Like

You dont have to make a group. all you need to do edit device. Go to the pencil on top right of home screen click it then click edit device. Use the two line to move to order you want them to be in. It’s that easy

1 Like