Camera disconnect need qr code wyze2

if my camera disconnects, can i get a qr code to reconnect it without deleting the app on my ipad and then reinstalling, basically just having to do another setup. that could be a pain if the camera
disconnects multiple times

What is your definition of “disconnects”? I’m not quite understanding your question right now.

the camera just disconnects and will not reconnect automatically and it gives various error codes as to why it happens and things to do.
i tried the suggestions, but they do not work for me. and if i press the setup button, it tells me it is ready to connect, but in order to get a qr code, i have to delete the app and download another one. i read there was an issue with this random disconnect , but there was suppose to be an update to fix that. and as far as i can tell i am running the latest ios version (v2.1.21)

thanks

To set up a camera anew, you do not have to delete the app. You just have to hit the + sign on the home page to add a new product. And you don’t have to delete the camera before re-adding it.

Usually a power cycle or Device Reset from within the app will get a stuck camera going again. Occasionally a factory reset could be necessary. I’m not sure which suggestions you’ve tried (it helps if you spell out the details), but here’s the connectivity troubleshooting guide:

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support request including log files. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.